Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the institution:
• Visit the School.
• Pay Registration fees and Collect the Prospectus.
• Prospectus will be available at the school reception between working hours.
• Admission Test and Interaction details will be intimated by the office staff over the phone.
• Results of Admission Test and interaction with the Parents will be communicated.
• Visit the school thereafter, for further details.
• Pay fees and complete the formalities for admission.
Admission to class Nursery starts in the Month of December/January, depending on the guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education.
An advertisement can be seen in the leading newspapers regarding these admissions.
Admissions in KG to 9th grade are subject to availability of seats. Admission forms can be collected from school premises.
Admission to 11th grade is done on the basis of performance in Class X in Subjects like Science, Commerce and Humanities.